Monday, April 06, 2009

I have a little boy!

So I finally have a precious son to love and raise and argue with and teach and worry about and give my life for. Don't get me wrong, Jesus is definitely my first love and Ivan will always be the most important person in my life, but having a son is a special kind of love and a special task God has given me.
Samson was born Feb. 1, 2009 at Methodist hospital in Arcadia, CA. We dedicated him to the Lord at Shiloh Baptist Church in Cedar Falls, IA on March 22, 2009. I will share more about his birth later.

Samson is 9 weeks old now and has finally learned that night time is for sleeping! and daytime is for playtime! He is getting so big. He weighed in at 14 lbs last week -- off the charts for his age. He is going to be like his daddy -- tall!

No comments: