Wednesday, August 05, 2009

New baby entertainment

Fun new baby gear: I bought a Johnny-Jump-Up at Target, because they were 20-40 bucks cheaper than the doorway jumpers I had seen online. Samson loves the thing. The only worry is that you are not supposed to leave them in it for more than 30 minutes a day, because over-use will delay the child's development. They use a different set of muscles to stay upright in a jumper or walker etc. than they use to stay upright when walking. I would recommend this product for your baby to have fun and get up off the floor, but not to pacify him/her.

Also, I had a dream last night that Samson up and crawled! I have also had dreams that Samson could speak in clear, correctly conjugated sentences. Maybe I will have to wait a couple more minutes for that to happen.

I just want to randomly throw in here that I went to high school with Jeff Clement from the Mariners.

No comments: