Saturday, July 16, 2011

Orgasmic Birth

Last night I watched "Orgasmic Birth: The Best-Kept Secret". This is the best natural childbirth video I have watched thus far, and I highly recommend it. You just have to watch it!

I kept finding myself saying,"That's so true! Preach it!"

My only complaint is that I feel the title is a bit of a misnomer. Certainly prepare yourself to see videos of orgasmic births, but it's not the primary focus of the film. The primary goal is to give the viewer a brief, well-rounded education on why to choose natural childbirth.

One of my favorite parts was the "By The Numbers" extra section on the DVD. I'd be curious to get any feedback from my friends in the medical profession, since you'll probably understand the statistics in a different way than most viewers will.

No comments: